If you have any questions or would like to talk with someone in TJX Rewards Card also known as Marshalls Credit Card, You can get the details here. online TJ Maxx assistance, such as TJ Maxx video chat, TJX email service, TJ Maxx Corporate Office, and so on, details available here.
You can reach TJX Rewards Center using 800-926-6299 Customer Service team at TJ Maxx is more than willing to support you.
Types of TJMaxx Credit Cards
TJ Maxx offers two branded credit cards issued by Synchrony Bank
- TJX Rewards card
- TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard.
You can use the TJMaxx credit card at any business accepting Mastercard payments. The rewards card is accepted by TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls, Sierra and Homesense stores as well as on their websites.
How the TJX Rewards Credit Card works
A TJX Reward Credit Card is available for customers who shop at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post and receive 5 points for every dollar spent on their card. Customers will receive certificates for redeeming rewards when certain thresholds are met.
The TJX Rewards Card comes with a discount off your first purchase after opening an account. In essence, any person who carries the card is practically a VIP shopper. The drawbacks are its limited scope and its high APR.
Things to Keep in mind
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- No Limit on reward earning
- Reward Expiration
- Debt- cancellation insurance
TJMaxx Rewards CC Social Media Link
You can get connected with TJ Maxx for the latest updates. Only you have to follow them on the social media platform.
- Follow them for daily updates Facebook page.
- Daily Insta updates on Instagram.
- You can keep in touch with their Twitter page here.
TJMaxx Customer Contact Number
Providing superiority in providing its clients with the best products at the most competitive prices in over 1000 stores, TJX takes pride in offering their customers outstanding merchandise at remarkably low prices. TJX’s Customer Service is available on Weekdaysys from 9 AM – 6 PM EST.
TJ Maxx customer service number 1-800-926-6299
TJ Maxx Credit Card Customer Support Service
- TJMaxx Credit Card: 1-800-952-6133
- TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard: 1-877-890-3150
Other Important Phone Number of TJX
TJ Maxx customer service will help you with whatever you’re in need of. TJ Maxx’s Customer Service number can be called to inquire about the arrival of your product or get technical assistance with the product you already possess.
- General : 1-508-390-1000
- Media Matter : 1-508-390-2323
- Investor Matters: 1-508-390-2323
- Transfer Registrar & Agent: 1-866-606-8365 (US), 1-201-680-6578 (outside US)
Click Here to find the Contact Numbers for various countries to contact TJX customer service.
How To Login TJX Rewards Credit Card Account
To get started with your TJX Rewards login access,
2. When you arrive at the main site for tjmaxx credit card login, you will be greeted by a login page where you must enter your username And password in the appropriate fields to gain tjx rewards login access.
3.If you want to get a new registration, go to the connection below and click “register your card” to get started.
4.You will be directed to the next tab, where you must fill out the required details as instructed on the screen for the new user registration.
TJ Maxx Mailing Address
TJX Headquarters can be found at the address provided below.
- The TJX Companies, Inc, 770 Cochituate Road, Framingham, MA 01701
- The TJX Companies, Inc, 300-400 Value Way, Marlborough, MA 01752
TJ Maxx Store Locator
Using www.tjx.com/stores, you can find your nearest store using the information you provided or your current zip code.
You can find the nearest store location by entering the current location zip code here.www.tjx.com/stores
TJ Maxx Email Support
There is no TJ Maxx direct email address provided for customers, but you are given different ways to contact the Customer Service Team. More details can be accessed at ‘Contact Us’ page. The best way still is to call TJX Customer Service at 1-800-926-6299.
TJX Rewards Credit Card Payment
Synchrony Bank offers you three options for payment:
- Online Payment
- By Phone
- By Mail
Customers can access their TJX Rewards Credit Card account through their online portal or You can also communicate them by phone at 1-800- 952-6133.
Using Synchrony Bank’s online portal is perhaps the easiest way to pay your TJX Rewards credit card or TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard bill. If you haven’t registered yet, prepare by completing the online registration process.
You can register for their online account here.
TJX Maxx Gift Card Balance Check
Customers can utilize the gift card balance finder to check TJX gift card balance online or at any TJ Maxx retail store using the card number and security code specified on the back of the card. A card that does not support a security code can only be checked in-store.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Lost
TJ Maxx is offering consumers no liability for scams or frauds on TJ Maxx Credit Cards, so it’s wise to inform as soon as they are lost or stolen.
TJ Maxx Help & Support
To find out more about TJ Maxx, you can visit the company’s website.
Further information regarding TJ Maxx Card or Customer Service can be found in their FAQs:
TJX Credit Card Pros and Cons
- 10% off on your first online purchase
- 5% back on TJX Purchases
- No Annual Fees
- Very high APR
I hope you have found this article helpful. You may also read more posts about customer service from various brands and companies on our site. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Interest facts about TJX Rewards Credit Card
- Bernard Cammarata formed TJ Maxx Companies, a shortened version of the company’s name is TJX in 1987. The company’s offices are in Framingham, Massachusetts, in the United States.
- The TJX Company currently employs over 270,000 people across numerous divisions, including clothes, bedding, food, furniture, jewelry, and beauty items.
- The TJX Crediut Card , a reward credit card designed for regular shoppers of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post.
- Users receive large incentives (5x) for spending money at those stores, but they can only accept the card if they do so regularly. Like other store-loyalty credit cards, the card has a high APR and no annual charge.
- Lowes Credit Card Login Details and Contact Details
- System Service Payroll Advance: What and Why?
- Walmart Credit Card Login, Payment and Contact Details
- Pedestrian accident attorney: Safeguard your rights
- TJX Rewards CC Contact and Login Details
- Sam’s Club Card Login, Payment Details and Other
- Harley Davidson Financial Services and Contact Details
- Contact Nissan Financing: Full Guide
- ZippyLoan Is it Safe? : Detailed Guide
- What is Visa Provisioning Service
- Better Day Loans : Easy Cash Loan for your need?
- Sleep Number Credit Card Login Details and Payment Details