You are trying to find Home Depot Credit Card Payments Phone Number and contact details, right? You are on the right post if you answered yes.
Here you will find all the relevant details about Home Depot Payments Phone Number, including call center details and customer service numbers. For a clear understanding of the topic, please read the entire article.
Bernard Marcus, Ron Brill, Kenneth Langone, Arthur Blank, and Pat Farrah founded Home Depot on 6 February 1978, almost 42 years ago. The company is led by Craig Menear, its CEO.
Home Depot is the most popular choice among shoppers when it comes to purchasing home improvement products, services, and supplies.
It is possible to keep the linked expenditures regardless of whether you are looking at building a house or undertaking a small renovation project, and your disbursements will be separate from the rest of your purchases.
Furthermore, the Credit Card offers benefits like ease of returns and credit offers to cardholders.
Phone Number for Home Depot Credit Card Payments
Phone Number for Home Depot Credit Card Payments is the best way to communicate with a live person/Human. The company has 24-hour customer service, i.e., 24/7 support, which is fast and dependable.
For different types of credit cards and accounts, Home Depot has provided three different contact numbers, as follows:
For United States of America Credit Card Users
- 866-875-5490: For commercial credit card users accounts in the U.S.A.
- 866 875 5488: For consumer Home Depot credit cards users in the U.S.A
- 866-875-5489: commercial revolving credit accounts in the U.S.A.
For Canada Credit Card Users
- 888-308-5080: For commercial credit card users accounts in Canada.
- 800-747-3787: For consumer Home Depot credit cards users in Canada
- 800-668-5336: For commercial revolving credit accounts in Canada.
For online Support
Easy access for specific needs
To inquire about Home Depot appliances, you can call their dedicated appliance phone line at
If a customer needs installation assistance, they can call below for direct installation help.
For its customers to communicate with customer service agents, Home Depot also offers a text message service. The service can be accessed by sending an SMS directly to below number . Charges may apply according to the carrier’s standard procedure.
The Home Depot Customer Service Numbers
- Home Depot Customer Service Phone Number: 800-466-3337
- Regarding Customer Account Details: 800-677-0232
- Primary Customer Support: 800-466-3337
- Commercial Revolving: 1-800-685-6691
- Help Regarding Homedepot Major Appliances: 1-877-946-9843
- Home DepotCommercial Accounts: 800-395-7363
Home Depot Live Chat
There is a live chat option offered by Home Depot. You can use this option to get online help fast and easily.
You can get live assistance from a customer service agent through live chat. In addition to managing account details, you can also get help with other services.
Home Depot offers a Live Chat Option for its customers. To access the service, you should first go to https://www.homedepot.com/c/customer_service and click on the ‘Live Chat‘ option on the right-hand side.
Home Depot Email Address
The customer service team at Home Depot has a wide range of ways to communicate with customers.
Additionally, they provide email support to make communication as efficient and smooth as possible. Use the link below to connect directly to your email address for customer service. Your inquiry will be answered within an hour by Customer Service.
- Email Address: [email protected]
Home Depot Website Links
Home Depot Mailing Address
Address – Home Depot Credit Services, P.O. Box No. 9001010, Louisville, KY 40290-1010
Home Depot has also given the advantage to make Credit Card Payments via mail with the help of the return envelope you get during monthly payments.
If you lose the return envelope, given are the two methods you can mail in your payment:
- Simply Login Online to your “Home Depot Account” and select ‘Statements’ from the ‘Account Activity’ menu. The payment will be accessible in PDF format, and kindly use the material on it to mail in your payment.
- Write your account number in the notes section and put the payment in an envelope. Remember to note down your account number in the memo, so the company identifies which account to credit.
Home Depot Social Media Accounts
Home Depot also has several Social Media Accounts that you can follow.
I hope this article was helpful to you, and we have cleared all your doubts about the Home Depot Credit Card Payments Phone Number.
For more information regarding the same, kindly read the Frequently Asked Questions, which are mentioned below.
This may interest you