Better Day Loans : Easy Cash Loan for your need?
Better Day Loans Contrary to traditional Payday loans. A loan from Better day loans offers more flexible repayment options while also providing Cash when you need it the most.
As per the FDIC, the efficient APR of overdraft charges can be more than 3500%. Our loans are a perfect solution to the late payment of interest and fines.
Read more on why Better day Loans flexible payment is the perfect option for a payday loan.
Better Day Loans – What We Do
At Better Day Loans, They will help you to get the cash you need quickly and with no or fewer hassles. If you need to contact Better Day loan for any reason, like have questions concerning your loan arrangement or payments, or need additional information.
You can contact them at any time. A Better Day customer service representative will help you out with your concerns.
When to use Better Day Loans
- For Medical Emergencies – Get emergency cash to cover hospital and medical bills. They offer emergency cash at your convenience.
- For Home Repairs – A Sudden faulty heater in the winter season, a leaky roof at the Rainy Season, or a burst pipe flooding your floor? Cash halting the fix? Let Better day loans handle it for you. Better to be cautious and get the problem fixed before it makes more hassle.
- For Auto Maintenance – Is your car break down? Is it increasing the cost of travel? You can get Cash to your bank right away for your Auto Maintenance once it approves
- Late Fees – Any missed or late payments causing more trouble than the payment itself? Use Better day loan to pay the fee on time to avoid late payment fees
- For Bounced Checks – A bounced check carries costly refund charges and reputation hits.
- Rental is due – Avoid extra fees and possible eviction notices if rent is due and you don’t have the cash immediately available to settle. Better Day loans support you.
Better Day Loans Rate
Better Day loans give you a possible way to receive the Cash you need for the emergency without a strict repayment condition, unlike the typical payday loan.
The typical Payday loan requests you to pay the borrowed Cash with interest in a lump sum one-time payment. Better Day loan allows you to repay the borrowed Cash in pre-agreed installment payment over time. A big convenience to the borrower.
Prior to the loan’s financing and closure, you’ll be presented loan agreement specific to your loan, which will have a payment schedule, APR, and other ailments.
- Min Loan Amount: $200
- Max Loan Amount for First-Time Borrowers: $1,500
- Max Loan Amount for Returning / Existing Customers: $5,000
Description of Fee
The finance/interest cost applied to you Loan will be disclosed, both in regard to the dollar quantity of interest and APR (annual interest) in your loan arrangement.
We provide comprehensive and accurate fee Disclosures in your own loan arrangement after the Federal Truth in Lending Law and other regulations. Late charges, NSF (non-sufficient funds) fees, and returned item fees might also be applied and are comprehensive on your loan agreement.
Sample Rate Chart
Options on Due Date
If Your first payment is due on your following pay day. Suppose the pay date happens to be on a weekend or holiday. In that case, the payment will be due either on the previous business day or the following business day.
This will be clearly mentioned in your loan contract.
Please take note of it.
If you wish to change your payment timeframe for any reason, you must notify BetterdayLoans.com at least three business days before your next payday
You will receive reminders via email outlining your due date options prior to the due date.
Funding Timeframes and Bank Charges
Applications processed and approved before 6:00 PM (MST) on Monday through Friday are generally funded on the next business day. Applications received after 6:00 PM (MST) may take two business days to transfer the fund. In either case, your bank may take additional time to clear the funds and available to your bank account. Check your bank for their transfer time.
Please make sure your bank account eligible for wire transfers and Be aware of the Bank charges related to the wire Transfer
Late Payment / NSF Fees
If a scheduled payment is failed to make on the date that it is due, you will be subject to additional/extra fees. Suppose the payment is being charged directly from your bank account.
If there is not enough balance in your bank account to pay the amount due, or your financial institution dishonors the payment for any reason. In that case, an NSF (non-sufficient funds) fee of $30 will be charged. If any due payment is late by more than two days after the due date, you will be charged an extra fee of $30
1. What is an Installment Loan?
An Installment Loan is a loan that is repaid in a fixed payment schedule. This means you pay a particular amount weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, or monthly depending on your loan.
2. What are the Requirements to be eligible for a loan online?
To get approval, you will need:
- A job or a regular income source
- Legitimate bank accounts in good Status (prior derogatory activities in your accounts might not disqualify you For the loan)A valid email address and phone number
- You must be at least 21 years old
- Residing in a state where Better day offers loans.
3. How much I can borrow ?
If it is your first time getting a loan at BetterDayLoans.com, you may qualify to receive up to $1,500. Returning customers remain in good standing and after certain successful payments may be eligible for up to $5,000.
4. What happens if I have bad credit?
“Our loans are meant to service a wide range of borrowers regardless of past problems with credit. Our goal is to help borrowers get the money they need, especially when other lenders won’t.”
This is what they have mentioned on their website. As per the statement you do not need to worry about your bad credit you can always contact them and get details.
5. How long will the process take?
The application Procedure is quick and simple and is Normally completed during one telephone call after submitting a finished application. There’s usually no requirement to fax any documents or match with a Lending broker in person.
The fast cash application is completed entirely online. Better day customer service representatives will help you complete the loan process on the phone before funding the loan, including verifying your information.
6. Why do you want my bank account information?
Betterdayloan needs your bank account information to be able to give you your loan. When you are approved and close a BetterDayLoans.com Installment Loan,
we send your money to you directly.
It will get transferred into your bank account in 24 hours from the time of your approval.
7. How will I know my application is approved for loan?
Betterdayloan Loan Managers will contact you and/, or you will receive an email notification to complete the application process. Even If you are denied with Betterdayloan, you will receive a notification stating that as well.
8. How quickly will I get my money?
If your application is approved and verified, They can wire transfer your loan proceeds into your account within one day. The time may differs depending on your bank’s transfer policies.
9. What is the range of APRs available on BetterDayLoans?
The current APR range for BetterDayLoans is 615%-859%.
10. How do I make my due payments on my loan?
Payments are normally automatically deducted electronically with the exact same bank accounts Where your loan has been deposited. No hassle, no stamps…
Betterdayloans attempt to create Assessing your loans as easy as possible. If you prefer to not utilize an Electronic method, you might pay by cashier’s check or money order
11. What if I am unable to make due payment on the agreed date?
It is your responsibility to make your effort to provide loan payments by the expected and promised due dates. However, At Betterdayloan. They make it easy for you to avoid penalties if you see you are going to have a problem making a payment. If you cannot make your scheduled payment, please contact them at least three (3) business days before the date your payment is due.
12. Is this site secure? How will Betterdayloans protect my personal details?
- Lowes Credit Card Login Details and Contact Details
- System Service Payroll Advance: What and Why?
- Walmart Credit Card Login, Payment and Contact Details
- Pedestrian accident attorney: Safeguard your rights
- TJX Rewards CC Contact and Login Details
- Sam’s Club Card Login, Payment Details and Other
- Harley Davidson Financial Services and Contact Details
- Contact Nissan Financing: Full Guide
- ZippyLoan Is it Safe? : Detailed Guide
- What is Visa Provisioning Service
- Better Day Loans : Easy Cash Loan for your need?
- Sleep Number Credit Card Login Details and Payment Details